If you want to commission me, please read the following.
(All drawings come with shading. If you don't want shading, do not commission me. Also, all digital drawings come with color. If you do not want color, please ask.)
- Digital = 5 Points
- Traditional = 3 Points
- With Color = 5 Points
- Digital = 7 points
- Traditional = 5 Points
- With Color = 10 Points
- Digital = 10 Points
- Traditional = 7 Points
- With Color = 15 Points
(For animated icons, if you want a super simple animation such as a heart floating up and down, that would only be around 5-3 points no matter what type of icon it is)
- Non-animated = 5 Points
- Animated = 10 -15 Points depending on how complex
- Non-animated = 7 Points
- Animated = 12 - 18 Points Depending on how complex
(Cats only, it's hard to fit any other animal in a 50 by 50 square)
- Non-animated = 10 Points
- Animated = 20+ Points
- Non-animated = 5 Points
- Animated = 7 Points
(EX: [link] [link]
- Headshot = 10 Points
- Half-body = 15 Points
- Full Body = 20 Points
Drammen Draft Special Commission Package:
I will draw your Drammen Draft horse (
) for an unbeatable price. But please keep in mind, this is for Drammen Drafts only, not just any horse.
Package comes with:
- 2 (sometimes more) Headshots with simple BG (one Horse only per pic.)
- 1 Full Body (If you would like two or more horses in this drawing, an additional 5 points will be added for the second horse, then an additional 2 points for every other
horse) (For a complex BG to be added will be 3 points)
- 1 simple animated headshot icon (One horse only per pic.) (Will sometimes be a journal doll, depends on how I'm feeling at the time. Yeah, I'm not very consistent XD)
All of this is only 15 points (not counting extras). (It will be either drawn digitally or traditionally depending on how simple the horses design is/how I'm feeling that day). 5 Points will also be subtracted from the total if the horse I'm drawing helps my two Drammen Drafts, Pencil Sketch and Windstorm, in any way.
(When all three slots are filled, commissions are closed)
1. I will not draw nudity, sexual themes, etc.
- Slight violence and gore is fine
2. I will not draw humans, monkeys, apes, etc. (I MIGHT draw people occasionally, but most likely the answer is no. Feel free to ask, though. If you really want me to draw a human, I will take a headshot commission of any human OC no matter what.)
3. You must send the points first before I start
- If I can't draw the commission for some reason, you will always be fully refunded
4. Do not rush me, though please do remind me if I haven't contacted you about your commission within a week.
5. Send me a note with a ref. of your character and what type of commission you would like. Once I agree, then send the points.
6. Write "Pickles the Dog" in your note so I know you read the rules.
Feel free to negotiate prices if you cannot afford to commission me(just nothing ridiculous). Also, please add me to your watch if you order a commission from me.
DO NOT REQUEST A COMMISSION AS A COMMENT ON THIS JOURNAL!!!! IT WILL BE MARKED AS SPAM!!!! I ONLY ACCEPT NOTES!!!!
(It's really hard on my computer if you post comments here, K, so please just send me a note. You may ask questions on this journal, however, but I prefer if you also as those in a note.)